Aging In Place & Relocation Services
Home Decisions For Today And Tomorrow
As a Certified Senior Advisor and a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist, Leah and Jon will provide thoughtful and comprehensive solutions for your specific needs. We look forward to assisting you and your family during this important time in your lives.
Aging In Place
It is the desire of many older adults to remain in their home for as long as possible. Often, with a clear plan, updating and adapting your home to meet the needs of today and tomorrow can be done to achieve the following:
- Ease of Use
- Ease of Mobility
A small glimpse of modifications to improve functionality, access and safety include:
- Zero-step entrances
- Adjustable/adaptable work spaces and pull-out shelving in kitchens
- Curb-less showers with attractive grab bars in bathrooms
- Non-slip and non-trip flooring
- Widening doorways to accommodate wheelchair and walker access
- Lowering light switches, raising outlets, brighter task lighting
Our professional organizing services, along with our Next Steps Network of contractors, interior designers, home and community-based services will guide you through effective solutions to accommodate your on-going needs.
New Home Transitions & Relocation
It’s time to transition to your new home.
Or maybe you are seeking to understand the available options when a move becomes prudent at a later date.
We can make the relocation journey a little easier. Our services include:
- Guidance with New Home Decisions. Our Next Steps Network has the most knowledgeable locators to assist you in finding the best senior living community choices for your current and future needs.
- Real Estate Professionals Engagement. We will work with the best professionals available for your important move.
- Coordinating with Moving Company. Respect for you and your possessions. Expert movers specially trained for your needs door to door.
- Sorting and Downsizing Assistance. Your collection of a lifetime may require consolidation to make your new home beautiful and functional.
- Home Inventory of Treasured Belongings. A comprehensive list and photos of the contents of your home. An important asset for your move, downsizing activities and family.
- Packing, Unpacking and Home Set-Up Services. Handled with care.
- New Home Floor Plan Configuration. The best designs for your furniture, enjoyment, accessibility, mobility and safety.
- Managing Moving Day Activities. We will handle all the details.
If you would prefer to take care of the logistics yourself, we will connect you with well-regarded professionals needed to make your move a success.